PrimeFaces 11.0.10 and 12.0.3 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 11.0.x, and 12.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- DataTable: Implement BETWEEN/NOT_BETWEEN MatchMode for JpaLazyDataModel (12.0.3)
- The chips separator cannot be used with an empty string value. (12.0.3)
- FileDownload: Cookie name violates OWASP Rule 941130
- CommandButton confirm dialog throws JS error when page load is slow (12.0.3)
- ConfirmDialog positioning of dialog when different dialogs opened on same page
- DataTable: JpaLazyDataModel.convertToType throws FacesException for java.util.Date (12.0.3)
- DataTable: selectionPageOnly=’false’ with disabledSelection is selecting disabled rows also (12.0.3)
- SelectOneMenu: html reserved chars are shown as entities (12.0.3)
Details are available at GitHub for 11.0.10 and 12.0.3 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.