PrimeFaces 3.0.M2 Unleashed
Prime Teknoloji is pleased to announce the 3.0.M2 version of the leading JSF component suite, PrimeFaces. This release contains more than 100 improvements and a lot of hard work. Notable features are;
- Reimplementation of component event callbacks (*Listener, *Update) as ajax behaviors. See details here.
- Reimplemented Charts using HTML5 Canvas, replaced flash based implementation.
- Reimplemented Layout Component.
- Reimplemented ColorPicker.
- Resizable DataTable Columns.
- Implementation of some most votes requests like default sorting for datatable.
- Update to latest jQuery stack versions(jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile …)
- Fixes on security exploits
- Bug Fixes
- Bug Fixes
- More Bug Fixes
See full list of changelog for detailed information and downloads section at PrimeFaces homepage to get the release.
Next iteration is 3.0.M3, it will contain tag/attribute documentation for IDE code completion, improvements over PrimeFaces Mobile and lots of maintenance. We’ve applied for a special funds here in Turkey to develop PrimeFaces Push so depending on the outcome fate of PF Push will be decided. M3 is due mid august followed by 3.0.RC1 in september and then the 3.0. final.