PrimeFaces 6.0.16 Released
PrimeFaces 6.0.16 is now available featuring the Virtual Scrolling for DataTable to deal with large datasets efficiently as data is loaded on demand during scroll and older data is removed from for better performance. Older liveScroll feature is deprecated due to its limitations and we suggest using VirtualScroll from now on.
New Features and Enhancements
- Virtual Scrolling for DataTable
- Avoid label “Choose” when we don’t define the attribute for p:fileUpload
- Improve keyboard support on Overlay Menu
- Accessibility issue with p:calendar
- Wrong checkbox style on SelectManyMenu with initial value
- Calendar ui issue when no. of weeks > 5
- Dialog issue with absolute positionType
- Potential infinite loop with ComponentTraversalUtils.first method
- SelectableDataModel exception when selecting a filtered row
- LiveScroll issue on DataTable with filtering column
- Multiple FileUpload throws js error
6.0.16 Elite is available at PrimeStore.