PrimeFaces 6.0.17 Released
PrimeFaces 6.0.17 is a maintenance release to enhance the accessibility, security and the quality of the library. There is also a new handy feature for tree which is the new dropMode property to define whether nodes are cut or copied when moving between trees.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add dropMode attribute to Tree with dragdrop
- ScreenReader support for close icon on ConfirmDialog
- Null pointer checks for Media
- Improve icon css on SelectCheckboxMenu with multiple
- Add clickable class to check icon and cancel icon on RowEditor
- Add timeZone attribute to Clock with server mode
- SelectCheckboxMenu multiple mode different itemValue and itemLabel caused errors
- SelectCheckboxMenu multiple mode caused duplicities in label
- [Security] p:chips does not escape characters by default
- Dynamic columns issue on DataTable
- Selectable Datatable’s Filter function failed on flipping page
- PDF problem on Media component with IE
6.0.17 Elite is available at PrimeStore.