PrimeFaces 6.0.19 Released
PrimeFaces 6.0.19 is an Elite release with 15+ filed improvements featuring filtering for TreeTable, carousel enhancements and defect fixes.
We are unable to go into the details however an important fix for security has been included so if you are on 6.0.x we strongly suggest updating to 6.0.19, similarly 6.0.1 will be released tomorrow with the security patch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Filter TreeTable
- Add stateful attribute to Carousel
- Add toggleable feature to Carousel
- Improve input styling on Chips
- Improve omega styling for disabled day on Calendar
- The columns of DataTable are not correctly rendered inside PanelGrid
- Selection is lost on DataTable with multiViewState
- Default sort issue with LazyDataModel and multiViewState on DataTable
- Grid Css issue on IE10
- Pattern issue on Calendar with timeOnly
- Position issue on the panel of Calendar in Dialog
- Default sort issue on DataTable with multiViewState
- stateKey issue on DataTable with tableState
- Wrong bevahiour on editable treetable with selectOneMenu
- Spinner with suffix does not change value
6.0.19 Elite is available at PrimeStore.