PrimeFaces 6.1.1 Released
PrimeFaces 6.1.1 is now available featuring important security updates and update to jQuery 2.2.4.
We are unable to go into the details however an important fix for security has been included so if you are on 6.1 we strongly suggest updating to 6.1.1 and for users on 6.0, 6.0.19 is the suggested version.
The jQuery version of PrimeFaces was 1.11.3 which has known vulnerabilities, as PrimeFaces depends on it, we’ve updated to 2.2.4 to benefit from the fixes the jQuery team had done. This has one downside which is dropping support for Internet Explorer 8.
Similar to DataTable, filtering is now also supported by TreeTable.
New Features and Enhancements
- Filter TreeTable
- Add stateful attribute to Carousel
- Add toggleable feature to Carousel
- Upgrade jQuery to 2.2.4
- Grouped SelectManyCheckbox with responsive layout not working
- Escaping “/” character problem on Watermark
- p:submenu inside p:panelMenu – minor formatting issue when expanded=”true”
- The columns of DataTable are not correctly rendered inside PanelGrid
- Selection is lost on DataTable with multiViewState
- Default sort issue with LazyDataModel and multiViewState on DataTable
- Wrong bevahiour on editable treetable with selectOneMenu
- Datatable Column groupRow Row Spans Incorrect Column If More Than One Column Marked as Grouped
6.1.1 Elite is available at PrimeStore.