PrimeFaces 6.1.10 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- MultiViewState support to resizable DataTable
- MultiViewState support to Reorder DataTable
- MultiViewState support to DataTable that has columnToggler component
- Add scroll state feature to Vertical Tree
- Add onDrop attribute to Tree
- Add dropCopyNode attribute to Tree
- Add isDroppedNodeCopy method to TreeDragDropEvent to check copy/cut operation
- Clientside validation issue on inputNumber
- Dialog lose client state when updated
- Drop point issue on Drag&Drop Tree with multipleDrag=”true”
- Sortable columns throws an exception on DataTable
- Panel options menu not working anymore
- SelectOneMenu has ui-state-disabled css class(you can still select) when f:selectItem has empty label
- Datatable sortBy and sortOrder – column header issue
- Responsive issue on Picklist without showSourceControls and showTargedControls
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.10.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.