PrimeFaces 6.1.11 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add GlobalFilter feature support to TreeTable
- Add dynamic attribute to AutoComplete
- Add dynamic attribute to SelectCheckboxMenu
- Add dynamic attribute to SelectOneMenu
- Improve column header text on Reflow Mode on DataTable
- Add beforeShow callback to Confirm component
- SelectOneButton: Improve styling
- TextArea doesn’t work correctly with p:resizable
- Focus is not moving to next component when tab key is pressed on AutoComplete
- Context Menus in table not showing with too many elements properly
- Table update with ColumnToggler causes duplication of DIV Element
- Input components inside Carousel are not allowing to enter values.
- ColumnToggler doesn’t work correctly after filter and sort on DataTable
- Autocomplete throws a JS error on forceSelection mode
- Scrollheight issue on SelectManyMenu and SelectOneListbox
- Dialog state (maximized/minimized) buggy across AJAX updates
- Datatable: multiviewstate problem with sorting
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.11.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.