PrimeFaces 6.1.13 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- p:textEditor does not support p:ajax
- Autocomplete: Disable autoselect for items which are equal to current input
- Added dataRenderMode option to ChartModel
- Added legendLabel option to ChartModel
- Improve SelectBooleanCheckbox style class
- Improve role and aria-* attributes on SelectOneMenu for ScreenReaders and Accessibility Tools
- Added role=”listbox” property to the parent of AutoComplete panel for ScreenReaders and Accessibility Tools
- Improve multiViewState feature of Reorder DataTable
- DataTable doesn’t use the column component when writing header markup
- The Tab component doesn’t pass itself when encoding its tag
- Added tree component to TreeDragDropInfo object on Tree
- Improve ui-state-active and ui-state-focus classes on SelectManyButton and SelectOneButton
- Improve the DOM structure of selectItems on SelectOneListbox
- The InputNumber component doesn’t pass itself when encoding its tag
- Colspan of empty-row calculated incorrectly if p:columngroup used
- Tooltip stays in error state
- Invalid value for aria-autocomplete property of Autocomplete
- Dialog flickers on resize
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.13.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.