PrimeFaces 6.1.14 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added cellEditMode attribute to TreeTable
- Added cellEditInit and cellEditCancel events to editable TreeTable
- Improve SelectCheckboxMenu hover style
- Added summary support to DataTable for ScreenReaders
- Added ui-inputswitch-checked class to parent element on InputSwitch
- DataTable component Accessibility issue with Paginator
- InputNumber validation issue with p:clientValidator
- ContextMenu stays on page when dataTable is scrolled
- Panel alignment issue on SelectCheckboxMenu
- selectOneMenu: passtrough attributes are rendered multiple times
- Double event change on InputNumber component with p:ajax
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.14.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.