PrimeFaces 6.1.15 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Improve autocomplete property of AutoComplete component
- Added ui-menu-overlay class to overlay menu component
- DataTable: StringIndexOutOfBoundsException if using multiViewState=”true” with javax.faces.SEPARATOR_CHAR
- dataTable: XSS in headerText/footerText
- Horizontal Tree: TreeNode styleClass not respecting Node EL variable
- Scrollable DataTable throws a JS error with contextmenu
- Autocomplete with forceSelection=”true” is not cleared using Enter key, when the wrong value is entered
- Split Button Overlay not getting hidden when default action is clicked
- Virtual Scroll problem after filtering and sorting on DataTable with lazy
- Treetable shows cloned header when setting scrollable = true and filter enabled
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.15.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.