PrimeFaces 6.1.20 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.1.x branches.
- XSS in p:textEditor
- Dialog Framework: XSS vulnerability
- Pagination width fails with frozenColumns
- inputTextarea maxlength allows ENTER over limit
- InputTextArea: Server Validation Problem with maxlength and \r\n
- [perf] UIData#invokeOnComponent should skip clientIds which are not childs
Details are available at GitHub for 6.1.20 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.