PrimeFaces 6.2.1 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- PrimeFaces.current() needs to be Mockable for unit tests
- Improve autocomplete property of AutoComplete component
- Client Side Validation: XSS
- inputTextarea: various XSS vulnerabilities
- XSS issue on p:log
- dataTable: XSS in headerText/footerText
- Split Button Overlay not getting hidden when default action is clicked
- Autocomplete with forceSelection=”true” is not cleared using Enter key, when the wrong value is entered
- Scrollable DataTable throws a JS error with contextmenu
- Autocomplete: with scrollheight ->popup disapears
- Horizontal Tree: TreeNode styleClass not respecting Node EL variable
- Layout: Missing Center-pane Element Error (PF 6.1 to PF 6.2)
- Header and footer alignment issue on TreeTable with vertical scoll
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.1.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.