PrimeFaces 6.2.13 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add formats attribute to TextEditor
- Add filterMode attribute to Tree
- Added multiple defaultCommand support in same form
- Improve trigger button style of Calendar on Luna and Nova Themes
- Improve panel position on SelectOneMenu
- Improve encodeMenuItem method on BaseMenuRenderer For Premium Layouts
- TextEditor: NPE at decode
- Chartjs: unable to disable tooltip (Vertical Bars)
- SelectBooleanCheckbox: different style when clicking on label in IE and other browsers
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.13 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.