PrimeFaces 6.2.15 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add counter and counterTemplate attribute to InputText
- Change SelectCheckboxMenu keyboard usability
- Tree: Rename filterMode values
- PickList: Throws NullPointerException when escape parameter is omitted
- jquery-plugins.js is missing in datePicker component
- Missing moment.js dependency for Chart.js
- Duplicate objects are submitted to server when Partial Submit is used
- DatePicker: selectionMode=range and numberOfMonths=2
- DatePicker: mindate and maxdate with selectionMode=range
- Partial Submit issue with custom layout SelectOneRadio
- DatePicker: calendar-popup does not work with iOS 12.1.1 (Safari) and Android 8 (Chrome 71)
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.15.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.