PrimeFaces 6.2.16 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
- DatePicker: PartialResponseError submitting multiple values
- DatePicker throws a JS exception with multiple selection and numberOfMonths > 1
- DatePicker – TypeError: dayIndex is undefined (on windows only)
- The p:tree with multipleDrag=”true” feature doesn’t seem to work correctly
- Datepicker: js error uncaught Extra/unparsed characters found in date (selectionMode=”range”)
- Wrong initial value for filterMode on Tree
- appendTo attribute doesn’t work correctly on DatePicker
- DatePicker with range selection doesn’t work with initial value
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.16.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.