PrimeFaces 6.2.17 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add ScreenReader support to Panel icons
- Add onMonthChange and onYearChange callbacks to DatePicker
- SelectOneMenu: add new class when the placeholder is used
- Add stickyTopAt attribute to DataTable
- Add empty string check for href attribute on Link Component
- Add resetRows method to dataTable to reset rows attribute
- Add itemDisabled support to SelectOneMenu with custom layout
- Asterisk on p:outputLabel not working with composite component (with required=true) extends UIInput and without editableValueHolder
- Calendar: Shows translated text for previous selected language
- datePicker: show time without seconds JS issue
- DatePicker: rendering error with multiple values and inline
- Datatable : removing filter token invoke sort
- DatePicker: client side getDate/setDate throw JS error
- Reset index of shift selection on DataTable with multiple selection
- When the value is removed on ajax event on SelectOneRadio, View is not affected by it.
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.17.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.