PrimeFaces 6.2.2 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- Added onStart/onStop callbacks and cancel attribute to Draggable
- Improve height property of Dialog Framework
- Improve multiViewState feature of sortable DataTable
- dock: XSS
- WidgetBuilder generates likely broken scripts for non-ajax postbacks
- OutputLink component doesn’t work correctly in the header of panel
- Cell edit: Cancel event on click
- Datatable column header alignment in IE 11
- Picklist issue when scrollbar is present
- ConfirmDialog: TypeError: this.jqEl is undefined
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.2.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.