PrimeFaces 6.2.20 and 7.0.2 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x and 7.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- selectOneMenu: Selecting a record by typing some letters does not work
- The min/max date support is added to DatePicker for monthNavigation and yearNavigation
- DataTable: multi-sort broken (7.0.2)
- Button: Missplaced active frame with Firefox
- PanelGrid: borders in header and footer are not visible with luna and nova themes
- Calendar does not display the default time properly
- ScheduleEvent description format error (7.0.2)
- The month short names are not displayed in DatePicker with monthNavigator=true
- Add the modifier ‘public’ to all *Base.java classes (7.0.2)
- SelectOneMenu: Can’t select item starting with letter “ö”, by typing “ö”
- Picklist buttons wont remove focus style (7.0.2)
- Tree: filter on a property of node values (6.2.20)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.