PrimeFaces 6.2.21 and 7.0.4 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x and 7.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add columnHeaderFormat attribute to Schedule (7.0.4)
- Add ‘addOnBlur’ attribute to Chips
- LinkButton: ‘target’ and ‘title’ attributtes not rendered (7.0.4)
- JQuery: Upgrade to 3.4.1 (7.0.4)
- Add node level info to the nodes of TreeTable
- Remove ms-clear icons from all inputs (6.2.21)
- Add escapeValue attribute to PickList (6.2.21)
- The onAdd callback throws JS-error on FileUpload
- Core: PrimeFaces.resources.getFacesResource() RegExp issue (7.0.4)
- sortMetaOrder is set in the wrong order on DataTable (7.0.4)
- rowSelect event is very slow with big rowCount and virtualScroll (6.2.21)
- Columns misalignment with box-sizing: border-box style on Scrollable DataTable (6.2.21)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.