PrimeFaces 6.2.22 and 7.0.5 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x and 7.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add rangeSeparator attribute to DatePicker
- ColumnToggler: XSS caused by script tags in headerText of Column
- Add range selection support to Datepicker with month view (7.0.5)
- Improve exportValue method type on Exporter class
- DatePicker: annoying min-width
- Add RTL support to Scrollable DataTable
- Charts exported to PNG show wrong legend position (7.0.5)
- The cursor appears on hidden elements on Tablet
- The rowHover=”true” not working with rowSelectMode=”checkbox” on DataTable
- LinkButton icon only variant has incorrect theme styling (7.0.5)
- AutoUpdate: Memory Leak (7.0.5)
- The ‘addOnBlur’ attribute throws NPE on Chips (6.2.22)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.