PrimeFaces 6.2.23 and 7.0.6 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x and 7.0.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add virtualScroll attribute to DataScroller
- DatePicker: datePicker panel not refreshing like Calendar component
- Upgrade to PrimeIcons 2.0.0
- Added dateTemplate support to datePicker with view=’month’ (7.0.6)
- Add intervalType attribute to Poll (7.0.6)
- Add startAtBottom attribute to DataScroller
- SelectManyMenu: Basic selection regression issue (7.0.6)
- Datatable: (scrollable): size column size calculation defect for percentage-width or no width given
- The style attribute is not applied to DataScroller
- ColumnToggler: Keyboard trap on Nova and Luna
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.