PrimeFaces 6.2.26 and 7.0.9 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x and 7.0.x branches.
- Breadcrumb: wrong css display settings for icons (7.0.9)
- Time does not stop spinning in DatePicker
- Calendar widget custom close event handler not called on touch devices.
- SelectOneRadio: not displaying the input (circles)
- DatePicker: timepicker stuck at incrementing on right click or releasing outside
- Themes: Wrong characters in packaged theme.css
- fileUpload: Unable to upload a file without extension
- PieChart: PieChartRenderer writes circumfence value into cutoutPercentage field (same for DonutChart)
- Panels are processed after paging on DataList and DataGrid
- The onHide method in the Dialog Framework doesn’t remove the dialog’s widgetVar
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.