PrimeFaces 6.2.3 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce the new 6.2.3 version of PrimeFaces featuring the new DataView component.
DataView is a new addition to the suite that combines the powers of DataList and DataGrid by displaying data in grid or list layout.
New Features and Enhancements
- New component: DataView
- SEF: @id(..) should return the the first clientId like JSF 2.3, instead of throwing a exception
- Added escapeText attribute to DataTable
- Add “ui-panelgrid-nopad” class for PanelGrid’s cells
- Poll: should stop when widget is destroyed
- Errors when resetting Google reCaptcha
- MaxResults does not work on autoComplete
- selectOneMenu : disabled on using placeholder
- DataTable: MultiViewState columnToggler and column sorting do not work together
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.3.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.