PrimeFaces 6.2.5 and 6.1.18 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce new updates to 6.2.x and 6.1.x branches.
New Features and Enhancements
- p:multiSelectListBox doesn’t have ajax event available. (6.2.5)
- PickList: Advanced filter properties
- Spinner: support for empty input (6.2.5)
- DataTable: filtered twice on filter action (6.2.5)
- Timeline: scrolling lost when lazyLoading (6.2.5)
- Filter bug when selecting all after having filtered for specific item (6.2.5)
- DisabledSelection issue on dataTable
- Focus does not work as expected when selecting row on selection data table (6.2.5)
- p:selectManyCheckbox with layout=”custom” and required=”true” not removing “ui-state-error” class by clientside validation
- SelectManyCheckbox: outputLabel and p:checkbox not linked in a custom Layout
- Select all in dataTable with liveScroll not working (6.2.5)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.