PrimeFaces 6.2.8 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 6.2.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- New Component: ToggleSwitch
- Add updateModelOnPrev attribute to Wizard
- DataTable-Group accessibility issue
- Picklist component accessibility issue
- Dialog Framework accessibility issue
- Add ariaRowLabel attribute support to DataTable with radio selection
- FileUpload component accessibility issue
- Calendar component accessibility issue with timeControlType=”select”
- Add inputGroup support to inputTextarea
- multiSelectListbox ajax not helpful if required=true
- PieChart: Legend broken with jqplot 1.0.9
- virtualScroll event throws a JS exception
- Datatable: sorting doesn’t update header checkbox when checkAllToggler used
- InputTextArea: AutoComplete Not Working
- Datatable: toggleSelect not updating datatable component
- URL for push notifications does not contains contextPath
Details are available at GitHub for 6.2.8 .
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.