PrimeFaces 7.0.15 and 8.0.3 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 7.0.x and 8.0.x branches.
- Upgrade to PrimeIcons 4.0.0
- DatePicker: stepMinute=15 incorrect behavior (8.0.3)
- InputNumber: option to disable modifyValueOnWheel (8.0.3)
- DataTable Filter – selectCheckboxMenu holding values after page refresh
- DatePicker: AM/PM calculation incorrect (8.0.3)
- The change event is not called when an item is clicked on Autocomplete panel (8.0.3)
- DefaultStreamedContent: getStream() throws NullPointerException if stream is null (8.0.3)
- ColumnToggler: Drop-down appears the second time only on second click (8.0.3)
- Java 8 Dependency Error on 7.0.14 (7.0.15)
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.