PrimeFaces 7.0.3 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce a new update to 7.0.x branch.
New Features and Enhancements
- DataTable throws a JS exception with multiSort
- rowSelect event is very slow with big rowCount and virtualScroll
- Columns misalignment with box-sizing: border-box style on Scrollable DataTable
- PickList: NullPointerException after validation failure with Mojarra
- Calendar: Choosing browser selections triggers defaultCommand
- Slider: NullPointerException when using in dynamic TabView
Details are available at GitHub for 7.0.3.
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.