PrimeFaces ELITE 3.5.19 and 4.0.3 Released
Release Early, Release Often.
PrimeFaces Elite 3.5.19 and 4.0.3 are now available! As usual issues covered in Elite versions are reported by PRO users and brought to Elite subscribers in an affordable way.
Most significant improvement is the improved backward compatibility of sortBy-filterBy expressions that changed in 4.0. We had an adapter in 4.0 however it doesn’t seem to cover all cases so we’ve taken a different approach for 100% backward compatibility, so all following expressions are supported and will be supported in future versions as well. Expressions can be the name of sort field, name of sort field via var expression and a custom sort expression.
In addition we have added a couple of feature requests from PRO users and fixed a couple of reported issues.
Here are the common enhancements for both releases;
- Add rowsPerPageLabel option to DataTable
- Add homeDisplay option to breadcrumb
- SelectOneMenu – Keyboard turns up on touch devices
- Tooltip display problem on fast mouse movement
- Itemtip overlaps scrollbar in AutoComplete component
- CommandLink and CommandButton missing resources
- dropRestrict=”sibling” can be bypassed in tree dragdrop
And only for 4.0.3;
- Backward compatibility for sortBy-filterBy expressions
- Static mode for p:message component
- JS error in AjaxStatus ajax error handling
- Check for NPE at menumodel
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for Elite Subscribers as an official release bundle. PrimeFaces PRO Users can access the files from PRO Portal.