PrimeFaces ELITE 5.0.4 and 4.0.17 Released
PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce a new dual Elite Release featuring over 30 improvements.
- InputSwitch is a new addition to the suite and it is now available in 5.0.4 for Elite subscribers.
- DataTable has received a lot attention in these releases, various issues have been fixed.
- Ajax requests can now be aborted using PrimeFaces.ajax.Queue.abortAll() call.
- IE11 support is improved.
- New Component: InputSwitch (5.0.4)
- Collator support for DataTable sorting (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Delay option for OutputPanel Deferred Loading (5.0.4)
- Ability to abort ajax requests (5.0.4)
- Add viewChange ajax event to calendar (5.0.4)
- Improve DataTable Filtering to avoid FilteredData Caching (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Improve Ajax Request Delay Handling (5.0.4)
- ContextMenu for Datatable with multiple selection losing selected rows (5.0.4)
- p:calendar doesn’t working at iPad correctly (5.0.4)
- <p:splitButton> does not work correctly in PrimeFaces 5 (5.0.4)
- PanelGrid breaks with items rendered=”false” (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- ValueExpressionAnalyser fails if expression is read only (5.0.4)
- UITabPanel#getIndexData should check #isRowAvailable (5.0.4)
- Radio based selection issue with preselected row in DataTable (5.0.4)
- Selections lost after DataTable Filtering (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Commons fileupload is not compatible with servlet-api 2.5 anymore (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- DataList with itemStyle=”none” fails on IE (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Stacked Line Chart with DateAxis display blank (5.0.4)
- Header-Footer-Paginators do not match with scrollWidth for Scrollable DataTable (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Keyboard support for datatable radio based selection is broken (5.0.4)
- Wrong default value in Facelet Taglib for Ajax Delay (5.0.4)
- DataTable Sorting gets triggered on clicking custom filter (5.0.4)
- EL exception on Exporter (5.0.4)
- Editable Cell gets stuck on validation error (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- datatable columntoggler not visible if datatable inside a dialog (5.0.4)
- Editor doesn’t work on IE11 (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Resource is missing in Dock (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Update on SelectCheckboxMenu fails (5.0.4)
- MetadataTransformer must also be executed on postback (5.0.4)
- SelectManyMenu doesn’t work correctly with disabled=”true” and showCheckbox=”true” (5.0.4, 4.0.17)
- Lazy DataTable: Paging with with null as rowKey leads to a NPE (5.0.4)
- Lazy DataTable: “first” is higher than “rowCount” if a row will be deleted with ajax (5.0.4)
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for ELITE and PRO users as an official release bundle.
Next 5.0.5 with 4.0.18 are planned to be released by end of the July.
Accessibility enhancements like improved screen reader support, new features to existing components, responsive grid css features are being planned for 5.1 so it is likely that some of those will make it 5.0.x and 4.0.x as well.