PrimeFaces Elite 5.3.6 and 5.2.19 Released
PrimeFaces Team is pleased to announce the new updates for Elite subscribers featuring the brand new Knob component, nested dialog support for Dialog Framework and maintenance improvements.
Nested Dialogs in Dialog Framework
Dialog Framework is a handy utility to open another JSF page in a dynamically generated dialog, until now nested dialogs haven’t been supported meaning, it was not possible to open a dynamic dialog from another dynamic dialog. As it has been a popular feature request, we’ve implemented it and put up a demo with 3 levels.
New Features and Enhancements
- Nested Dialog support for Dialog Framework (5.3.6 only)
- PFExtensions Migration: Knob (5.3.6 only)
- Reimplement StickyHeader in DataTable
- Add tabindex to SelectManyCheckbox
- Add disabled and enabled functions into SelectOneRadio widget
- Facet header support for sheet names on XLS DataExporter (5.3.6 only)
- weekNumberCalculation support for Schedule
- Tree throws NPE on multiple selection
- TabView Showing Disabled Tab when Closing another Tab
- Sticky header issue on DataTable with filter
- “disabled” attribute has no effect on Mobile inputTextarea
- resultsMessage problem on AutoComplete
- ColumnToggler fails with Priority Columns
- LiveScroll not working at various browser zoom levels
- Tree DragDrop JS error if selection is not enabled
Binaries, Sources, API docs and VDL docs are available in PrimeFaces Elite Portal for ELITE and PRO users as an official release bundle.