PrimeFaces Elite 6.1.4 and 6.0.22 Released
PrimeFaces Elite branches have been updated with input group feature and general improvements to the library.
Text, icon, buttons and other content can be grouped next to an input by wrapping the addons and input inside .ui-inputgroup element. Multiple addons can be used within the same group as well. See demo for details.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add input group feature
- Add editInitEvent attribute to editable DataTable
- Add type attribute to Calendar
- Add forType attribute to Messages component (6.1.4 only)
- Improve SelectCheckboxMenu performance
- Add onRowClick callback to DataTable
- Selectonemenu copy/paste filter doesn’t work
- Cancel event issue on DataTable with editMode=”cell”
- Enter key issue on DataTable with editMode=lazy and cellEditMode=lazy
- p:focus component doesn’t work for selectOneButton
- Knob component is not displayed with value=0 and lineCap=”round” on Firefox
- SelectOneMenu not working after client side disable/enable
- ComponentUtils.escapeJQueryId() method escapes too much for JQuery 2.4
- Autocomplete Paste issue
6.1.4 and 6.0.22 are available at PrimeStore for Elite Subscribers.