PrimeFaces 6.1.7 and 6.0.25 Released
PrimeFaces team is pleased to announce new updates to 6.1.x and 6.0.x branches.
Sidebar is the new addition to the suite, it is a container component displayed at the edges of the screen as an overlay. There is also a full screen mode available as well. View the demo for details.
New Features and Enhancements
- New component: sidebar
- Add size attribute for Invisible reCaptcha
- Add oneLine attribute to Calendar
- Add delegate attribute to Tooltip
- Add ariaLabel attribute to commandButton
- Add latobold font to Omega Theme
- Add escapeJQueryId method again to ComponentUtils
- Duplicates of menu overlay panels at the bottom of <body>
- Open calendar on clicking input box
- The colspan of empty row is not calculated correctly on dynamic columns
- Inconsitency between SelectCheckboxMenu rendering of multiple label and panel contents
- Empty value issue on Autocomplete
- Manual input is not working correctly for specific date patterns on Calendar
- Client side validation – not setting focus to some input components
New releases are available for Elite and PRO subscribers at PrimeStore.