PrimeNG 2.0.4 Released
PrimeNG 4.0.0-rc.1 has recently been released for Angular 4, for those who are still on Angular 2.x, PrimeNG 2.0.4 has been released as a maintenance release with 10 filed improvements. We’ll continue to support PrimeNG 2.x until end of April 2017.
- Filter of a disabled listbox still functions
- EmptyMessage for DataList
- Calendar does not populate date the second time
- class .ui-inputwrapper-filled is not removed on Calendar
- Ensure that document functions exist before calling in ngOnDestroy()
- Dropdown panel misaligned on filtering with appendTo
- Paginators not in sync for DataTable, DataList and DataGrid
- Pass global filter to LazyLoadEvent
- Mutiselect: no space after comma
- SplitButton panel is not shown on top
PrimeNG is free to use under MIT license and distributed at npm.
We are currently working on 4.0-RC2 and as mentioned before PrimeNG 2.x will be supported until the end of April 2017.