PrimeNG 4.0.1 Released
PrimeNG 4.0.1 is now available with over 30 improvements and the all-new Defer directive.
Defer directive postpones the loading the content that is initially not in viewport until it becomes visible on scroll. Think of pDefer as a smart ngIf that lazily loads content when it becomes visible after page scroll.
In addition to new defer directive, datatable, datagrid and datalist have received rowTrackBy function so that you can hook-in a custom implementation to optimize dom operations which internally uses trackBy of ngFor. We’re constantly improving performance of Data components and believe rowTrackBy is a useful add-on.
New Features and Enhancements
- New pDefer Directive
- Add positionLeft and positionTop to Dialog
- Add onInput event to calendar
- Filtering support for CSV export
- Keyboard accessibility for SelectButton
- Two-Way binding support for Messages
- Add id to Message Api
- Disabled support for Steps
- Add UTC option to Calendar
- FileUpload component not sending Authentication Credentials
- TieredMenu activeItem type should be MenuItem
- RowTrackBy for DataTable, DataGrid and DataList
- Add onSelectionChange to OrderList
- EmptyMessage for AutoComplete
- Feature Request: Add DataTable Checkbox Header Toggle All Pages Option
- Add onBlur event to p-spinner
- Prevent calendar to go out of viewport bounds
- Editor readOnly attribute should be readonly
- Two-Way binding support for Growl
- TieredMenu routerLink fails
- Android Mask Input Cursor Behind Text
- Dialog drag problem with close icon
- CSV export fails with comma values
- CSS of accordion interferes with fontawesome
- Carousel pagelinks are not visible
- Menu component Show() method not working
- Scrollable table misaligned if body is smaller than scrollHeight
- Autocomplete component dropdown button style issues in bootstrap
- Calendar TimeOnly incorrect hourformat
- Calendar year navigator spacing issue in Bootstrap theme
- Calendar’s TimePicker AM/PM fix
All templates will be updated to PrimeNG 4.0.1 and Angular 4 on 18th, thursday.
PrimeNG is licensed under MIT license and available for download at NPM.
4.0.2 will be next week with touch support for slider, review of pending PRs, accessibility improvements and more. We’ve also started working on Organization Chart component followed by the mighty Spreadsheet.
Always bet on Prime!