PrimeNG 4.1.0-RC1 Released
PrimeTek is excited to announce the first release candidate of PrimeNG 4.1, the most complete UI suite for Angular. This release brings over 60 improvements featuring new ColorPicker and OrganizationChart components, performance improvements to DataTable, filter&dragdrop support for PickList and OrderList, basic UI for fileupload, responsive tooltip, and better accessibility support for keyboard and screen readers.
ColorPicker is an input component to select a color with support for various formats, inline and overlay modes.
OrganizationChart visualizes hierarchial organization data.
DataTable has received performance improvements and more are on the way. One of the improvements is the usage of dataKey which uniquely identifies a row, if possible we suggest providing a dataKey to the DataTable as it will speed up selection process.
PickList and OrderList
PickList and OrderList components now offer filtering functionality along with dragdrop support to reorder items.
In addition to advanced uploader with image previews, progressbar and so on, file upload now offers a simple UI alternative as well.
PrimeNG website has been redesigned to provide a better experience, we hope you like the new design. It also runs on AOT and lazy loaded modules so performance is quite impressive.
New Features and Enhancements
- New PrimeNG Website
- New Component: Organization Chart
- Color Picker
- Inputswitch accessibility screen reader
- Move column click handler to row for performance of DataTable
- onClear event for AutoComplete
- Improve Checkbox and Radio Icons CSS in Omega
- Improve DataTable selection performance
- Picklist Drag and Drop support
- feat(treetable): Add option to define extend button column
- Adds onViewDestroy event to Schedule component
- Dropdown should filter run again if model options change
- ConfirmDialog on close should act as reject
- Add compareSelectionBy property to DataTable
- Severity support for SplitButton
- appendTo for SplitButton
- Optimize SplitButton global click listener
- Use native angular animations for SplitButton
- FlipFit for Relative Positioning
- DragDrop support for OrderLis
- Custom Upload Handler for FileUpload
- Possibility to do Client-side FileUpload
- Basic UI mode for FileUpload
- Multi filter support for Dropdown
- Filter for Picklist
- Multi Filter Support for Picklist
- Collision detection for tooltip positioning to keep inside viewport
- Animation for panelmenu submenus
- Tooltip delay feature
- Separators in MenuModel
- Refactor OrderList CSS design
- Orderlist set get methods
- Multifilter function for ObjectUtils
- Filter event for Orderlist
- Multi filter support for Orderlist
- onResize callback for InputTextarea
- Dropdown accessiblity
- PickList: move all items from target to source issue
- Footer for Panel
- FieldSet animation fails on fast click
- Carousel error on initializing value with non-empty array
- Carousel Viewport undefined error
- DataTable Paginator Top CSS Issued
- Changing column width changes table width
- ExpandMode resize issue with Scrollable Table
- Column resize helper misaligned in overflow
- Severity buttons of Omega are overriden
- SlideMenu routerLink doesn’t work because of a bug in the template
- Listbox custom style
- Binding to first property has no effect on DataTable
- p-autocomplete bug in field based object mapping
- Dropdown should scroll to selected item when overlay gets opened
- fix(calender): make button clickable on IE9/10
- dropdown: Prevent form submission on filter input
- Tooltip text update on change
- Autocomplete inputStyle/inputStyleClass doesn’t work for multiple mode
- Dialog global event handlers are not cleared
- Dropdown panel is disconnected on filtering
- p-splitButton: menu not closed when clicked on other splitButton menubutton
PrimeNG is licensed under MIT license and available for download at NPM.
Update: Due to a glitch in the distribution, RC2 has been released.