PrimeNG 4.1.3 Released
PrimeNG 4.1.3 is now available with over 30 enhancements featuring multiple and range date selection for Calendar, frozen rows support to DataTable and quality improvements.
Calendar has received two important handy new features, the new selectionMode property accepts 3 values; “single”, “multiple” and “range” to either select single, multiple or a range of values easily.
Frozen rows feature allows displaying certain rows as frozen outside of a scrollable datatable body, it can also be used with the existing frozen columns as well.
New Features and Enhancements
- Frozen Rows for Scrollable DataTable
- Multiple Date selection in calendar
- Range selection mode for Calendar
- Icons for TreeTable
- Chips – Add new chip on Tab keypress
- Add official editEvent method in Schedule component
- Safer MultiSelect label display with null check
- Add defaultSortOrder property to DataTable
- In Checkbox and RadioButton add for attribute in label
- Dynamic mask support to InputMask
- FileUpload should have files as a property as well
- Add the feature to disable select all option in listbox
- Tree onDropPoint does not pass dropNode property to onNodeDrop listeners
- Emit moveAllToSource/Target only after input arrays are changed
- valueChange event for DataTable
- Ability to style entire selected treenode
- Autofocus editable dropdown menu
- Dropdown should update width when options change
- Dropdown filter: Keypress up/down does not work
- Dropdown not selecting item on enter keyDown
- FileUpload does not allow selecting same file
- Slider doesn’t work when using range + orientation vertical
- Datatable – Cannot read property ‘tagName’ of null – when editable true
- Schedule default active button style missing from Omega
- Row Grouping is not working as expected
- dataTable#rowStyleClass mess up with row styles
- When dataType is “string” and showTime is true the ngModel value is just a date
- p-tooltip is forever stuck on the page when a hide delay is specified and the tooltip target is hovered again while the tooltip is hiding
- Panel onAfterToggle is called early.
- Datatable error after hitting enter or escape on edit cell
- PanelMenu shows top level entries with the label underlined
PrimeNG is licensed under MIT license and available for download at NPM.
Next version will include major TreeTable work so that it provides a similar set of features as the DataTable, in addition Ultima material template will get a slim menu and right panel whereas a brand new template called Avalon will be ported from PrimeFaces to PrimeNG to unity Bootstrap and PrimeNG.