PrimeNG 4.3.0 Released with Verona
- Ability to use arbitrary objects instead of SelectItem (e.g Dropdown, Listbox)
- Accessible Dialog
- Better Virtual Scrolling for DataTable
- Important defect fixes to AutoComplete and Calendar
- Ability to export specific columns to CSV
- More control over zIndex layering of components
- Better performance with change detection optimization
- Replacement of native select element with Dropdown in paginator
Here is the full changelog of all the changes.
Verona is a highly customizable premium Angular CLI template with 4 menu modes, 7 PrimeNG themes, various layout colors, templates pages and more. See the live demo for the showcase. Verona is available at PrimeStore for purchase.
Next version would be 4.3.1 and scheduled for next week as a maintenance release, then we’ll start working on PrimeNG 4.4.0 that will bring a more powerful TreeTable and the KeyFilter directive.
Always bet on Prime!