PrimeNG 5.2.6 Released
PrimeNG 6.0 is under heavy development and while we’re on it, some of the defect fixes and accessibility improvements have been ported back to 5.2.x branch.
- RadioButton should focus on click
- Tooltip is not cleared on Safari
- screen reader support of sortable headers
- Tooltip with delay stick on screen when navigating
- Firefox closes editable cell on right click for DataTable
- p-tabview can be closed in disabled state
- ValueChanged is executed when onFocus/unFocus in inputmask component
- Table should apply filter if value changes
PrimeNG offers fee and premium templates however creating your own theme based on your style guide is not trivial, we’re working on a new SASS based design API to create your own themes in no time. First version of PrimeNG Designer API will be released next week.
PrimeNG is licensed under MIT and free to download at NPM.