PrimeReact 1.0.1 Released
PrimeReact 1.0.1 is now available with 15+ improvements featuring ReorderableColumns for DataTable with DragDrop, customizable paginator via templating, new Dropdown component and maintenance updates.
New Features and Enhancements
- Column Reordering for DataTable
- Customizable Paginator using Templating
- Missing event for components
- appendTo for OverlayPanel
- Update demo to Router v4
- Refactor InputText filled state implementation
- Dynamic and Static Columns cause error
- Relative Position calculation is wrong
- Dropdown options does not update when props is changed
- Broken css in Version 1.0
- Dropdown selected option not updated after value property changes
- Chart is not updated when data changes
- InputText disabled behavior missing readonly functionality
- FileUpload does not allow multiple files
- Dialog contentStyle doesn’t work
PrimeReact is licensed under MIT and available to download at NPM.
Next planned version will be available next week to bring Virtual Scrolling to DataTable and the version after that will add Incell Editing to the DataTable. We’ll also keep monitoring forums and issue tracker for feedback to improve the overall quality.