PrimeReact 1.2.0 Released
PrimeReact 1.2.0 is now available with new components and maintenance improvements.
ProgressSpinner, Indeterminate ProgressBar and Message component are the new additions to the suite. In addition, select components like dropdown now select any type of object as an option and tabs can now be disabled in accordion and tabview. Virtual Scrolling of DataTable has been improved for better user experience.
- New ProgressSpinner Component
- Undeterminate ProgressBar
- New Message component
- Improve typings of some components
- Support any type of object as a select option
- Add rowsPerPageOptions to DataTable
- Use Dropdown component for Paginator rowsPerPage select
- DataTable performance improvement
- Animation for Panel toggle
- Disabled prop for TabPanel
- New style properties for Accordion Tab
- Disabled tabs for Accordion
- Add style properties to TabView and TabPanel
- Disabled tabs in TabView
- Virtual Scrolling Flickers
- utc parameter is not working when keying in the date
- Type definition missing from TabPanel
- Growl throws error
PrimeReact is an open source library distributed at NPM and free to use under MIT license.
Based on create-react-app, develop awesome applications in no time using the premium templates of PrimeReact and impress your users.
Always bet on Prime!