PrimeReact 1.3.0 Released with Serenity
PrimeTek is excited to announce the all-new 1.3.0 release for PrimeReact featuring over 50+ enhancements, new ScrollPanel component, major performance and accessibility improvements, enhanced quality and the new Serenity material theme as a create-react-app template.
What is New?
There are over 50 enhancements including the new ScrollPanel component, accessibility improvements for better keyboard and screen reader experience, fixes of all defect reports, corrections on typescript definition files and more. Here are the highlights;
- ScrollPanel component
- New Growl and Messages Components
- Improved quality of the library significantly, currently there are no open issues pending
- Better accessibility for components regarding Screen Reader and Keyboard support
- First class support for Portals API in components that display an overlay such as Dialog
- Improved d.ts files of the components for better typescript support
- Animations for panel components that toggle their content such as Accordion, Fieldset
- Review and Refactor of various components to apply best React practices
- Custom content for paginator
- AutoComplete Loader
View the full changelog for details.
We’ll now start working dragdrop support for Tree, keyfilter component, native schedule component, new premium templates and requests from the community.
Serenity is a best seller in PrimeFaces and PrimeNG communities and we’ve decided to bring it in to React community as a create-react-app template. It is a pure react application layout powered by PrimeReact components.
Variety of options for the layout color palette are offered to define your own Serenity experience. It is also quite easy to create a layout color based on your preference by defining a couple of sass variables.
Serenity menu offers an intuitive way to enhance the user experience across different devices.
Serenity Theme is highly customizable, there are 18 built-in themes and creating your own theme is a matter of editing variables via sass.
Serenity is crafted to provide optimal viewing and interaction experience for a wide range of devices.
Landing, login and error pages are provided as template pages to get started with building your app in no time.
Serenity has a dedicated forum where support is delivered by engineers at PrimeTek in a timely manner.
Visit Serenity showcase to take it for a test run. The demo currently runs on React 16.2.
Serenity is now available for purchase at PrimeStore.