PrimeReact 2.0.0-beta.1 Released
Calendar component has been reimplemented from scratch to bring in the following features;
- Single, Multiple and Range Selection
- Multiple Month Display
- Quick Navigation Controls
- Disabled Dates and WeekDays
- Minium and Maximium Dates
- Button Bar
- Touch UI
UI of the InputSwitch was outdated so updated for a modern user experience.
- Improve input overlay animations
- Update Schedule component to remove jQuery
- Reimplement Calendar
- InputSwitch doesn’t update programmatically
- Reimplement InputSwitch UI
- InputText class ui-state-filled fails
- Calendar: popup translation not updating
- Typescript definition for Column’s editor property
- Enhance onRowDoubleClick paramenters for DataTable
- preventDefault() and stopPropagation() appear to be missing from drag and drop of DataTable – Reorder and causes redirect to ‘www.b.com’
- Path to primereact/components/common/common.css not correct case
- Error importing Column component
- Common Props for AutoComplete and Spinner
- Slider shorthand import fails
Roadmap to 2.0 final is quite exciting, TreeTable and Tree will be reimplemented to match the featureset of PrimeNG counterparts and a new tool called PrimeReact Theme Designer API will be made available similar to PrimeFaces Designer and PrimeNG Designer.
Estimated release of 2.0 final is mid August. Our goal is to make sure PrimeReact becomes a top notch open source UI like PrimeFaces and PrimeNG.
PrimeReact Premium Templates
PrimeReact offers premium create-react-app templates designed by our professional design team and implemented by the PrimeReact team. Unlike other 3rd party React templates having a dependency hell which are actually a port from another technology not written in React, they have high quality and only one dependency which is PrimeReact, resulting in easier maintenance and unified look.