PrimeReact 2.0.0-beta.4 Released
PrimeTek is pleased to announce the 2.0.o-beta.4 update for PrimeReact that brings the new Tree component, PrimeFlex Grid System and quality improvements.
New Tree component is used to display hierarchical data with support for controlled/uncontrolled usage, single, multiple and checkbox selection, dragdrop enabled reordering, context menu integration and more.
View the showcase for a live demo and the documentation.
For PrimeFaces, PrimeNG and PrimeReact we’ve created a new modern, flex based grid system called PrimeFlex which uses flexbox under the hood to create far mode advanced layouts. PrimeFlex is not a part of PrimeReact and requires an include to your project. View the live demo to see PrimeReact integration with PrimeFlex.
New Features and Enhancements
- New Tree Component
- Integrate PrimeFlex Grid System
- Keyboard support for Dialog Icons
- className parameter unsupported by Spinner component
- Pass column props to columnResizeEnd
- DataTable in IE: TypeError: Object expected
- Spinner does not recognize outside changes for value prop
- Optimize functionality of filtered dropdowns
- Dialog resize fails
- Dialog resizer css is broken
- DataTable’s onRowUnselect causes exception
- ui-float-label does not work properly for AutoComplete
- Float-label does not work properly for InputMask
- Border radius missing in panel components
- OverlayPanel has no shadow
- Dialog blockScroll is undocumented
- Body text is selected during Dialog drag
Next version will be beta.6 that will bring the new TreeTable component followed by the first release candidate. By early next week, we’ll also update the premium themes like Ultima, Serenity and Avalon to beta.4 for compatibility.
Edit: beta.5 is released to fix a minor cosmetic issue with Calendar.