PrimeReact 3.1.3 Released
PrimeTek is glad to announce a new update to PrimeReact that mostly brings quality improvements.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add ariaLabel and ariaLabelledBy properties to DropDown
- Add contentStyle and contentClassName props to Tree
- The min/max date support is added to Calendar for monthNavigation and yearNavigation
- Improve outside click on Calendar
- Calendar panel is not aligned correctly on window resize
- Multiple target support to OverlayPanel
- Improve outside click on OverlayPanel
- Calendar used in DataTable is unable to switch months
- Calendar view=”month” does not allow typing
- Missing method typings for OverlayPanel
- OverlayPanel’s icon is in the wrong position after window is resized
- Calendar is rendering behind the browser window.
- Flipped OverlayPanel rendered behind browser
- onRowSelect called instead of onRowUnselect
- Chart doesn’t reload when new data is added to it
- OnHide callback is not called when visibility property is changed
- Datatable scrollHeight can’t be changed
- Add stateStorage property to DataTable.d.ts
- The tableStyle and tableClassName props have no effect on Scrollable DataTable
Visit GitHub for the full list of improvements.
PrimeReact is fully open source under MIT license and available to download at NPM.
Looking for material, bootstrap or custom themes, checkout the premium templates of PrimeReact based on create-react-app.
At the moment, we’re planning to implement a new Carousel component and row based editing for DataTable in addition to the regular maintenance and accessibility work.
Always bet on Prime!