PrimeReact 3.1.4 Released
PrimeReact 3.1.4 is now available to bring numerous enhancements based on community feedback.
New Features and Enhancements
- Show week numbers for Calendar
- Add expandIcon and collapseIcon props to Panel component
- Support for disabling dropdown item(s)
- Modules property for Editor
- Add iconsTemplate to Dialog
- onFocus and onBlur for Chips
- Editable Dropdown should support maxLength
- Cannot read property ‘show’ of undefined at FileUpload.validate
- DataTable expanded rows collapse when modifying one property of a record
- Not able to set focus on Dropdown component
- Dropdown showClear not always displayed
- Unlogical editor navigation with shift+tab in DataTable
- Calendar time parsing broken for showSeconds == false
- DataTable onValueChange callback one key press behind when using custom InputText filter
- DataTable: alwaysShowPaginator prop not used
- DataTable sortFunction Typescript definition wrong
- The scroll bar is not moving correctly on the DataTable with resizeMode=”expand”
Visit PrimeReact Website for the full list of components, demos and documentation.
PrimeReact is fully open source under MIT license and available to download at NPM.
Looking for material, bootstrap or custom themes, checkout the premium templates of PrimeReact based on create-react-app.
Always bet on Prime!