PrimeReact 3.1.5 Released
PrimeReact 3.1.5 is now available to bring various quality enhancements based on the reported issues at github and the forum posts by the community.
New Features and Enhancements
- Add theme prop to Editor
- Add ariaCloseIconLabel prop to Dialog
- Add “replace” method in Messages component
- Add decimalSeparator and thousandSeparator props to Spinner
- Add formatInput prop to Spinner
- Add required, pattern and placeholder props to Spinner
- When components are placed placed inside a label element clicking on the component fires the click event twice
- Second Sidebar reset blockScroll
- The hide method of Dropdown throws an exception on console
- Wrong type for showWeek in Calendar.d.ts
- ProgressSpinner not visible in IE11
- Can’t resolve ‘chart.js/src/chart.js’
- onRemove event does not exists on Growl component
- Close icon is still active on the disabled Chips
- Empty array crashes Messages component
- Tooltip in chips does not work properly
- The “required” prop is not working on Dropdown
- The ‘showWeek’ prop throws an error with TypedScript on Calendar
Visit PrimeReact Website for the full list of components, demos and documentation.
PrimeReact is fully open source under MIT license and available to download at NPM.
Looking for material, bootstrap or custom themes, checkout the premium templates of PrimeReact based on create-react-app.
Always bet on Prime!