PrimeReact 3.1.8 Released
PrimeReact 3.1.8 is now available to bring various quality enhancements based on the reported issues at github and the forum posts by the community.
New Features and Enhancements
- Update to PrimeIcons 2.0.0
- Add shift key selection support to DataTable with multiple mode
- Datatable rowGroup with rowSpan mode: row separator line style on group break
- Growl detail should be placed in <div> not <p>
- Add onTargetSelect and onSourceSelect props to Picklist
- Add autoFocus attribute to Autocomplete
- Add tabIndex prop to ToggleButton
- Add required prop to RadioButton
- Add required prop to Checkbox
- Month View shows a redundant week on the calendar
- Datatable rowGroup with rowSpan mode and pagination fails on page break
- DataTable fails to render if columns are mapped and has a static column
- Simple DataScroller does not display items
- The DataTable will sort a column when shrinking it on resize
- Calendar ButtonBar Clear button does not use clearButtonStyleClass prop
Visit PrimeReact Website for the full list of components, demos and documentation.
PrimeReact is fully open source under MIT license and available to download at NPM.
Looking for material, bootstrap or custom themes, checkout the premium templates of PrimeReact based on create-react-app.
Always bet on Prime!