PrimeVue 1.0.0-beta.9 Released
PrimeVue 1.0.0-beta.9 is now available as a maintenance release with 10 improvements.
- Reimplement Accordion with Templating
- Reimplement TabView with Templating
- Remove empty spaces with Lint
- Time does not stop spinning in Calendar
- Calendar clear button does not reset the input field
- Calendar.vue: when the value is updated, the component partially updates itself
- MultiSelect filter cannot be turned off
- DataTable sortField cannot be synced
- MultiSelect.vue: error on onToggleAll and bad default placeholder
- Duplicate key issue in menu component
PrimeVue is free library to use under MIT License and available at NPM.
Upcoming features in the pipeline are;
- Google Maps Component
- Menu Components
- Material, Bootstrap and Custom Themes
In addition DataTable phase 2 will be initiated to align the feature set with other Prime UI libraries.