- PrimeTek Informatics, the owner of PrimeBlocks (“the Item”), retains ownership of the Item but grants the license on the following terms and conditions.
- The License grants you, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the Item to create an End Product.
- You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products for yourself or for multiple clients, and the End Product may or may not be Sold. Resellers and freelancers are allowed to purchase on their client’s behalf and charge for their services, but they cannot use on multiple clients.
- An “End Product” is one of the following things, both requiring an application of skill and effort:
- For an Item that is a single block, the End Product is a custom implementation of single or multiple blocks.
- For other types of Item, an End Product is something that incorporates the Item as well as other things, so that it is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item. For example, the item is a UI Kit and the end product is a website.
Things you are allowed to do with the Item:
- You can create multiple End Products.
- You can use the Item to sell and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You can create multiple End Products for multiple clients, and the End Product may or may not be Sold.
- You can modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that is permitted under this license.
- Creating a personal website or a web application.
- Creating a website or web application that end-users pay for.
- Creating a commercial SaaS application where end-users have to pay to use the application.
- Creating a commercial self-hosted web application that is sold to end-users.
Things you are not allowed to do with the Item:
- You can’t use the Item to create End Products that are designed to allow an End User to customize and build their own End Products using the Item.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item on its own, bundled with other items, in a tool or template, and with source files. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You can’t allow an end-user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You are not allowed to share your license access with any other individuals.
- Creating a stock of Primeblocks and make it available publicly.
- Make a website builder for end-users where PrimeBlocks is used to build the website either for sale or for free.
- Creating a template, theme, or project kit using the blocks.
- Creating an admin panel tool that is made available either for sale or for free.